Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm Learning

I'm really excited about this blog and all of the great things that will hopefully come of it. I recently moved in with my boyfriend of three years and everything is going great...except that I'm feeling slightly less feminine. You see, my boyfriend can cook...he can cook really well. I, on the other hand, have yet to successfully prepare rice. And so, my goal is to learn how to cook. I have some great friends that will be helping me out, and my boyfriend is excited about getting a break from being a slave to the stove. My goal is that within a couple of months I will be a cooking machine! I want to be able to whip up something much more delicious than PB&J. So, I hope you enjoy joining me on my cooking journey. I can guarantee that there will be some really funny stories and some tasty recipes. (As you can see in the photo below I am a pro at S'mores...at least I'm off to a start!)

1 comment:

Marie Drennan said...

Great first post! The personal angle lends it an even more interesting feel than "just" a food blog. I'm really looking forward to seeing what unfolds in the Foggy Kitchen.