Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Project Ideas

I'm thinking about doing a blog about advertising rather than cooking. It would feature different ads that I find interesting, pose questions about how ads affect us, and give information about the advertising industry in general. The 3 techniques/methods from last class that I think I could use are mashups, crowdsourcing, and polls. If I could improve my skills on Photoshop or in Final Cut Pro I would create mashups of advertisements, just for the sake of entertainment. I was thinking about using crowdsourcing to visually show either how many people are viewing different ads, or to show how different genders, ethnicities, etc. view ads differently. Finally, I think that polls would be a fun aspect to a blog on advertising so that readers could vote on what they think of different ads and see how others responded.

No comments: